Everyone and their brother and their brother’s brother is rooting for the Chiefs to win this weekend. If you want to show your allegiance to our hometown team, we don’t think there’s any better way than being dressed from head to toe in red and/or gold wear or tricked out with Patrick-tastic apparel. Here are some of our fave ensembles and accessories!
1) Mahomes is fast on his feet. Shouldn’t you be? Check out these fab socks courtesy of School of Socks. You’ll find ‘em locally at Made in KC. We’re partial to the “Homes Sweet Mahomes” pair. (3 for $33)
2) We Got Your Back Apparel has some unique, Arrowhead-centric T-shirts for both your gal pals and your (Ma)homeys. Of course, the super-soft Chiefs/Star Wars T-shirts immediately caught our eye. They had us at Baby Yoda. (Starting at $30)
3) It wouldn’t be a Chiefs Red Friday without some swagger from Charlie Hustle. It’s supposed to be chilly this weekend, so clearly you’ll need something to cover your melon. This KC Heart Beanie does just the trick to keep your head—red! ($26)
4) According to the folks at Westside Storey, this teddy bear-styled Sherpa quarter sweater is one of their best-sellers. It’s bound to keep you stylishly warm and toasty while showing off your loyalty to the Chiefs! We’re obsessed with its fuzzy fabric. We’ll take one in every size. ($68)
5) Before we wrap things up, you need to be wrapped up in this KC Heart Scarf from Charlie Hustle. It’ll pair perfectly with any game-day getup and allows you to show your KC pride wherever you go. The 100% knit acrylic scarf features a prominent heart in a red and yellow colorway. ($28)