Summer Fun For Kids’ Sake
July 26 - July 29
Join Big Brothers Big Sisters Kansas City this July for the biggest feel-good party of the year! BBBS’ annual Summer Fun for Kids’ Sake event kicked off on April 29. All you have to do to participate is form a team, fundraise, and celebrate!
1. Form a team! Form a 6-person team with friends, family, or coworkers. Anyone can join your team!
2. Fundraise! We’ll set you up with a fundraising page that you can share with friends and family via social media, email, or text. Share your page however you like and watch the donations roll in!
3. Celebrate! This year, we are moving out of the bowling alley and offering two team celebration options!
* OPTION 1: VIRTUAL TRIVIA NIGHT | JULY 26 OR 27: All Summer Fun for Kids’ Sake participants have the option to attend a virtual trivia session with their team! You can expect tons of prizes, professional entertainment, and fun at our virtual trivia nights.
* OPTION 2: PARTY ON THE LIBERTY MEMORIAL LAWN | JULY 28 OR 29 ($1,200+ teams only): Once your team hits their $1,200 fundraising goal, you unlock a different celebration option! You can now choose between virtual trivia or an exclusive in-person, socially distanced party on the Liberty Memorial lawn! At the event, your team will have their own party area on the lawn featuring yard games, prizes, free beer, food and live music from Lost Wax.
There are no upcoming events at this time.