- This event has passed.
JobNewsUSA.com Kansas City Job Fair | Multi-Industry Hiring Event
March 15 @ 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM CDT
Ready to jump-start your career? Meet with top employers from various industries and explore a range of job openings. Connect with hiring managers and take the first step toward your dream job. Register today and make your next career move a reality.
Employers: American Family Insurance, Aviation Institute of Maintenance, Center for Behavioral Medicine, Clean the Uniform Company, Clinical Reference Laboratory, Enterprise Rent A Car, Environmental Works, Everfast Fiber Networks, FedEx Ground, Fuchs Lubricants, Heavy Equipment Colleges of America, Hipower Systems, Honeywell – KCNSC, Johnson County Clinical Trials, Kansas Army National Guard, Kansas City Composting, Kansas State University Global Campus, MARC Head Start, Parallel AG, QPS Employment Group, Spectrum, Social Security Administration, T-Mobile – Virtual Retail, Tallgrass Creek, The Salvation Army, The Vet Center, Tyson Foods – Olathe, United Parcel Services, US Marine Corps Community Services, Waffle House, Westmor Industries, and more…
Tips for Job Fair Success:
• Research the employers attending the fair and identify which ones align with your career goals.
• Dress professionally and bring multiple copies of your updated resume.
• Prepare a 30-second elevator pitch to introduce yourself and highlight your relevant skills.
• Ask informed questions during your interactions with employers to show your interest and knowledge.
• Follow up with employers after the fair to reiterate your interest and make a lasting impression.
• Take notes during the fair and remember to gather business cards from employers you meet.
• Utilize the fair to network with professionals in your field and make connections for future opportunities.
• Be proactive, friendly, and confident when speaking to employers.
• Be open-minded and consider all opportunities, even if they may not be your first choice.
• Stay positive and have fun at the fair—a great attitude can make a difference in making a lasting impression.
For more information, please call (913) 383-1100.