Medi-Weightloss® works where other plans don’t; check out 6 reasons why.
There are dozens of reasons people avoid joining a weight-loss program. At the top of the list is a “been there, done that” attitude. From trying the latest fad diet to eating tasteless pre-packaged meals, James Mirabile, M.D., FACOG, founder and on-site physician at Mirabile M.D. Beauty, Health & Wellness, has heard it all. That’s why he added the Medi-Weightloss program to his offerings in 2010.
“I did my research and liked what I saw,” he says. “It’s a proven, scientific-based plan that takes advantage of health education and customizable steps for long-term results.”
What makes Medi-Weightloss different is what makes it so successful. In fact, on average Dr. Mirabile’s patients lose 7 pounds the first week and up to 20 pounds the first month. Here are six key elements of the program that can help you get trim and healthy in time for summer.
1. It’s not one-size-fits-all. Medi-Weightloss is personalized to your age, lifestyle, overall health and weight loss goals. A patient with an active social life or constant family commitments will face different challenges than a person who spends most evenings at home.
“No matter what category you’re in, or even if your situation changes during the process, you absolutely will lose weight if you follow the plan,” says Dr. Mirabile.
2. It’s a physician-supervised plan. In fact, each patient begins with a comprehensive health profile including a body composition analysis, blood panel and EKG. These tests rule out pre-diabetes, thyroid or hormonal imbalance, and cardiovascular disease. If there’s an underlying health issue, it can be addressed at the office or a referral to a specialist.
3. You’ll have a private weekly consultation throughout your weight-loss journey. This was an important element to Lori, a patient who lost an astounding 104 pounds over a year.
“I tried group meetings with another plan and felt uncomfortable sharing my slip-ups,” she says. “But at Mirabile I could tell my counselors anything; there was no shaming. We worked together to figure out what happened, made some changes and got back on track.”
It’s this close, one-on-one relationship with the Mirabile team of nutritionists that get the most raves in patient testimonials. They’re considered cheerleaders, supporters, and friends who provide proven tips, expert advice, high fives, and hugs.
4. Enjoy real food, either prepared at home, at restaurants or during events. It’s easy to follow the program of eating proteins like grilled salmon, filet mignon, stir-fried shrimp and chicken kabobs; healthy fats including olive oil and avocados; and low-starch vegetables like asparagus and broccoli.
Richard, a patient who credits Medi-Weightloss for his healthy outlook (and 32-inch waistband) says the wide variety of food was key. “Just looking at the microwave dinners from another program made me feel deprived and depressed,” he says.
“My team at Mirabile created a weekly meal plan for me including recipes to prepare at home and a list of approved dishes at restaurants. I kept track in my food journal and within two weeks I’d lost 12 pounds. And I never felt hungry. In fact—and my counselors told me they hear this all the time—I was surprised at how much I could eat and still lose body fat and inches.”
5. Ketosis is key to the plan’s success. “Ketosis has been part of Medi-Weightloss before it became a weight loss buzz word,” says Dr. Mirabile.
In fact, keto urine sticks are included in the Super Starter Kit each patient receives along with proprietary supplements and vitamins. A Medi-Bolic Booster is also part of the weekly visits. This B-12 injection helps boost energy, curb cravings, metabolize fat and even promotes hair and nail growth.
6. Know your costs upfront. “This financial transparency is important to me,” says Dr. Mirabile. “There’s no sales pressure or hidden fees like some other programs out there.”
Patients have options with Medi-Weightloss; they can pay as they go or choose to purchase an 8-, 12- or 16-Week Prepaid Value Plan which offers an overall less-expensive program. The team also offers a free assessment to learn about the program—without a high-pressure sales pitch.
Medi-Weightloss is a proven, medically supervised, three-phase lifetime program that includes ongoing support from nutritional and medical experts and delicious healthy food choices. See how The One That Works will work for you!
For more information or to schedule your free assessment, call the Nutritionists and Medi-Weightloss 913.888.7546.
Mirabile M.D. Beauty, Health & Wellness
4550 W 109th Street, Suite 130
Overland Park, KS 66211
Mirabile M.D. Beauty, Health & Wellness combines Medi-Weightloss, MedCosmetic medical spa, gynecology and bio-identical hormone replacement therapy for men and women. Under the ownership of James Mirabile, M.D. we are your one-stop shop for total wellness.