Kelli Alldredge is a self-proclaimed renaissance woman. Not only does she rule the roost as the senior vice president at Chicken N Pickle, she’s also a world-class tennis player, philanthropist, and former Chiefs’ cheerleader.
We caught up with the all-around social butterfly to find out five things you don’t know about her.
5) “I was the 2013 National Champion in World Team Tennis. My life is much busier now than it was a few years ago. I still love tennis and try to play as much as possible.”
4) “I started a lawn-care business in high school with my cousin—aptly named Cousins Lawn Service.”
3. “I wear old, oversized thrift-store sweatpants to bed—even in the summer. I rotate two different pairs of sweatpants during the week.”
2) “When I watch my kids play sports or performing in plays or concerts, I get a horrible stomachache and can’t watch them. I get so nervous.”
1) “I love to read. I read every day. However, I can’t even finish a book. I am currently reading eight different books!”