Movies In The Square
September 18 @ 8:30 PM CDT
An event every week that begins at 8:30 PM on Saturday, repeating until September 25, 2021
Saturdays 7/10, 7/17, 7/24, 7/31, 9/4, 9/11, 9/18, 9/25
Saturdays in July and September
Movies begin at Dusk or 8:30pm, (whichever is earlier), on the lawn at Barkley Square (116th & Ash St.)
Free and Open to the Public | No RSVP Required
Limited seating available or BYOC (Bring Your Own Chair)
Join us for our movies series, Movies in the Square. Bring friends and family and watch your favorites on a state-of-the-art large (20’x21’) outdoor movie screen!
Closed captioning is available upon request. The following movies will be shown in their original, unedited format and are subject to change/cancellation:
July 10 – Finding Nemo (2003, G)
July 17 – 42 (2013, PG-13)
July 24 – Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003, PG-13)
July 31 – Splash (1984, PG)
September 4 – Jurassic Park (1993, PG-13)
September 11 – Clueless (1995, PG-13)
September 18 – A League of Their Own (1992, PG)
September 25 – Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (1984, PG)
- Movies are shown in their original, unedited format. Children should not be left unattended or unsupervised at any time.
- Seating is first-come, first-serve – limited seating is available; lawn chairs and blankets are welcome and recommended.
- Outside alcoholic beverages are allowed in Barkley Square only when purchased at Bamboo Penny’s, per City ordinance.
- All event information is subject to change. No rain dates. Please check here, or on Instagram or Facebook for cancellations due to weather or other outside factors.
- Please adhere to social distancing guidelines/government mandates.
Be sure to tag your photos on Instagram or Facebook at @parkplaceleawood.
Your health and safety is our first priority. Park Place follows Johnson Co. gov. orders for all events and strongly encourages everyone to adhere to CDC guidelines. Please be safe and help keep others safe as well.
There are no upcoming events at this time.