Grapefruit & Pomegranate Sour
Yield: 1 cocktail
For the cocktail:
- 1½ oz vodka
- 1 oz freshly squeezed pink grapefruit juice
- ½ oz freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ½ oz honey pomegranate syrup*
*For the honey pomegranate syrup:
- ½ cup hot water
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup pomegranate juice
For the garnish:
- Grapefruit slice
- Sprig of fresh rosemary
- To make the syrup, mix the water and honey and stir until honey dissolves. Add pomegranate juice and stir to combine.
- Add all cocktail ingredients to a shaker with ice and shake until chilled. Strain into a glass filled with pebble ice (or you can crack regular ice cubes into smaller chunks for the same effect). Garnish with a grapefruit slice and a sprig of fresh rosemary.